Wednesday, July 04, 2007


went to century square's nokia care centre today. finally got the chance to get my screwed up phone fixed. So there I was, thinking that I'd get back my phone in like, tops, 3 days? But guess what? I was told that currently, display screens were OUT OF STOCK! I totally like stared at the person when he told me that. Then he said that a call will be made to me when the new stock arrives. At most, 2 weeks! ergh!
so basically for these 2 weeks, I'd be stuck with my sister's phone.
Oh ya, the best part has yet to come. The guy told me that they were gonna update my phone's software. Thus, everything in my phone memory will be totally gone. KA-POOF. GONE! oh well. So, If I were to ask you who you are, don't get offended yea. Most of my contacts are like in the phone memory.
and my mom and I decided to have mos burger take-away for lunch. Much to my disappointment, the food wasn't as good I previously tasted (i.e. in compass point). and there were no fries. the milk tea was so bland. the rice burger was a lil' overcooked. -,-

after which, we went to Giant @ Tampines. After billing, some giant staff approached me, saying that there'll be a complimentary facial once $30 is spent, i kept rejecting yet she shoved that "coupon" in my hands. I totally ignored her. Damn annoying! After that, we went to the customer svc counter to collect some stuff. Along came another and talked to my mum (i was away looking for the customer svc staff). ergh! so irritating. Please stop doing that! You're scaring ppl away!

And yea, check this out.
Slice a/some strawberries, and cover it with a mixture of pepper and sugar. The taste is divine. Seriously! I know it sounds weird, pepper? Honestly I was weirded out when my mom told me that (she heard it on a radio show), but I must say it's GREAT! So go ahead and try it and do tell me what ya think yea.
(* a small pkt of mcdonald pepper will do for one strawberry; as for the sugar, either use fine sugar or a pkt of equal - i used equal btw)

ciao!

Labels: , ,



AnGeL's WiNgS
19:27

Anything To Comment???
What Others Commented!!!


~~~My~Dark~Side~~~
cresencia
2nd july
charmed_one_cresencia@hotmail.com
~~~My~Dark~Friends~~~
*kira and leney*
*adeline*
*agnes*
*akira*
*alex*
*allison*
*amanda*
*anith*
*arthur*
*brandon*
*cher*
*diana*
*duncan*
*gabriel*
*geraldine*
*gracie*
*ignatius*
*intan*
*jia li*
*jesmen*
*joy*
*kelvin*
*kok chun*
*leo*
*leney*
*melvin*
*minyi*
*nadiah*
*ronald*
*sebastian*
*seng kiat*
*shirley*
*tessa*
*xiany*
*xinru*
*zash*



My~Darkest~Archive

HomePage

December 2006

January 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

August 2007

##Talking To Me?##