Tuesday, May 08, 2007


well, last sat was stacy sweetie's 21st birthday! 'twas at NSRCC. her boy pok, shujian, sebas, shafa, renfeng, sizhu, fizah, kaya, pet, lynn, and me were all there. 'twas like a mini gathering for us all. =) her cake was really nice! and tasted like the one from four leaves... (tho' it's from sweetsecrets).
we left at about ten plus? her dad drove us to simei stn. Shafa, Sizhu and me took the same side... and poor sizhu and me, we had to ride all the way back to nel.... what a long ride... by the time i got home, 'twas about midnight? haha. but really had fun!
i got her a star necklace and a pair of jewelled earrings (both of which i totally love). And since i always give her 2 presents on her normal birthdays. I gave her 3 this time. The one i mentioned above, a hand-made bouquet (1st time i'm making it) and a memory scrapbook. I'm glad she LOVED it, proved that my effort didn't go to waste! =)

oh ya... and HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY STACY SWEETS!

Labels:



AnGeL's WiNgS
23:15

Anything To Comment???
What Others Commented!!!


~~~My~Dark~Side~~~
cresencia
2nd july
charmed_one_cresencia@hotmail.com
~~~My~Dark~Friends~~~
*kira and leney*
*adeline*
*agnes*
*akira*
*alex*
*allison*
*amanda*
*anith*
*arthur*
*brandon*
*cher*
*diana*
*duncan*
*gabriel*
*geraldine*
*gracie*
*ignatius*
*intan*
*jia li*
*jesmen*
*joy*
*kelvin*
*kok chun*
*leo*
*leney*
*melvin*
*minyi*
*nadiah*
*ronald*
*sebastian*
*seng kiat*
*shirley*
*tessa*
*xiany*
*xinru*
*zash*



My~Darkest~Archive

HomePage

December 2006

January 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

August 2007

##Talking To Me?##