Sunday, April 22, 2007


ok, so there's no photos, apparently blogger and my laptop don't click, so ya...
well, my hair's totally short now and red... haha. some peeps would've seen it already. =)

anws, a few things to comment about today...

1) the stares in the train...
I was on NEL the other day. Going back to my nest after a long day. In the somewhat crowded train, there were sudden eruptions of loud cries. Two babies were wailing away. They were both in prams, separate ones of cos'. One was pushed by their mother, the other by their domestic helper. Okay, both the mom and the maid were desperately trying to appease the two babies. And you can see from their expressions (esp the mom) that they're really embarrassed. Shouldn't we, then, NOT stare at them then? But no... at least 10 peeps (that I saw) were staring at her! Like per-leese, she's like so not embarrassed enough and she so needs the attn. spare a thought for that poor lady. The most obvious one i observed was this middle-aged lady totally craning her neck and giving the "why-can't-you-just-shut-the-babies-up" look. Like it's oh-so-easy to appease those lil' things.


2) teacher's behaviour
It recently came to my attn that a teacher have been using interesting catch-phrases in class. Words like silly are oh-so-normal. But what about stupid? Idiot? Get lost? ...etc.... I know, I know, some peeps may say, "oh, kids are so pampered nowadays, these words mean nothing..." But can you imagine kids going around saying these words to their counterparts or younger siblings? [the kids i'm referring to are lower pri ones]. Kids are best at imitating, even when they so do not know the meaning of the word(s). Ain't teachers supposed to be of exemplary conduct. I know it's tough, but at least in front of the kids, during class time. Is that too much to ask?

Okay, that's all I've got for tonight. I'm dead beat...
Ciao...


AnGeL's WiNgS
00:25

Anything To Comment???
What Others Commented!!!


~~~My~Dark~Side~~~
cresencia
2nd july
charmed_one_cresencia@hotmail.com
~~~My~Dark~Friends~~~
*kira and leney*
*adeline*
*agnes*
*akira*
*alex*
*allison*
*amanda*
*anith*
*arthur*
*brandon*
*cher*
*diana*
*duncan*
*gabriel*
*geraldine*
*gracie*
*ignatius*
*intan*
*jia li*
*jesmen*
*joy*
*kelvin*
*kok chun*
*leo*
*leney*
*melvin*
*minyi*
*nadiah*
*ronald*
*sebastian*
*seng kiat*
*shirley*
*tessa*
*xiany*
*xinru*
*zash*



My~Darkest~Archive

HomePage

December 2006

January 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

August 2007

##Talking To Me?##